Let's get serious! Where do you really want to be 1 year ro now? Let's take a hard look at your career up until now. Your missed opportunities. Your bad decisions. Your circumstances. How did you get here? Why did you get here? What do you believe about your potential, your talents, and your desire to be the best you can be? Now let's commit to a larger vision.
Where do you focus? How do you go about developing a more positive mindset? What types of opportunities are availalbe to you? What kinds of things do you have the power to improve, and how will this make it better. If you can see it, you can be it.
Your career is a lifelong occupational journey from where you are now to where you wnat to be at the close of your career life. Yur vision statement is athe expression of where you want to be 12 months from now. It enables you to be proactive and to persist through the challenges you will face. It empowers you to stay the course, despite the distractions and setbadks that will challenge you.
A weekly email exchange is a project, collaboration with your strategist based on a template. The purpose of this project is to realize a desired breakthrough outcome. . .
Do The Following:
1. Day 1: Begin the exchange by sending an email with this subject: "Email Exchange". This email MUST SPECIFY THE OUTCOME DESIRED. Strategist emails a reply.
2. Day 2: Respond to the reply from your strategist. (First reply)
3. Day 3: Respond to the reply from your strategist. (Second reply)
4. Day 4: Respond to the reply from your strategist (Third reply)
5. Day 5: Continue this pattern until you are ready to take action.
6. Outcome Realized Email: Complete the exchange with a final email with this subject: "Outcome Realized" This email MUST SPECIFY THE OUTCOME REALIZED.
7. Strategist Exchange Report and Invoice: This report is emailed to you from your strategist with an invoice due upon receipt.
You are not satisfied with your job or your career success. The self-directed search will place you on a new pathway. Watch the Self-Directed Search video below.
The Weekly Course of Action is a series of steps that YOU, the client, take based on an instruction in a program guide.
Each of the steps must contain the following 5 items: